You have to read the ingredients to compare this vitamin with other, far-less-natural supplements.
Daily Greens includes:
Concentrated Juice of Young Barley Grass, Romano cheese, Buttermilk, Brewers Dried Yeast, Primary Dried (nutritional) Yeast, Sour Cream, and more!
Top veterinarian Dr. Donna Spector says, “I use this product for my own pets and recommend it to clients/pet owners.” Then she gave us the reasons why:
- • is a complete multi-vitamin and mineral supplement
- • is filled with green healthy foods, herbs, plants and berries!
- • has over 30 different ingredients and include rich anti-oxidants, live enzymes, barley juice, alfalfa juice and even some Romano cheese! Pets love them!!
- • is a tablet that can be given as a treat or crumbled and mixed with the food
- • is a great supplement if you have a plant-eater! Pets tend to eat potted plants and grass to get greens and chlorophyll which are usually missing from their diet. Plants and grasses, as well as the pesticides and fertilizers they are treated with, can be toxic to pets and are best avoided. Use Daily Greens instead to satisfy your pet’s natural instinct!
- • is a healthy and safe supplement to use in all life stages.”
Use this coupon code for an instant $3 discount!