Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- RESCUE CATS FROM OUR VIRTUAL CAGE AND FREEKIBBLE.COM WILL DONATE TO THE CAT NETWORK, INC.
- OSCAR NOMINEE DONATES PET FOOD TO MN RESCUE
- DOGS AND CATS CALM STRESSED STUDENTS DURING FINALS
- HUMANE SOCIETY OF DICKSON COUNTY NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” DOG FOOD SOLVE HEALTH PROBLEMS?
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Author Archives: Caroline Golon
During finals season for colleges and universities across the country this past spring. While many students take breaks from studying for coffee or snacks, some students at Washington State University in Spokane were busy snuggling with furry stress-relieving dogs and … Continue reading
Denver, CO (August 26, 2014) – LoveAnimals.org, an innovative nonprofit crowdfunding site focused solely on supporting animal projects, today announced that Halo, Purely for Pets, Ellen DeGeneres’ natural pet food company, has become the site’s founding sponsor. Crowdfunding has changed … Continue reading
When the Jansa Family adopted a small rescue cat, Pretty Pippa, from the RSPCA in Kent, UK, they never dreamed the kitty would save the life of the family’s 8-year-old daughter, Mia – over and over again. Mia has type-one … Continue reading
Most people will do anything for their own sick pet, but one couple went the extra mile for someone else’s sick pet. According to CNN, last week, Christina Summitt, a bartender at the Holiday Inn in Clinton, New Jersey, was … Continue reading