Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: HALO BLOG THE THREE MAJOR NO-NO’S IN A DOG FOOD
- HALO, PURELY FOR PETS TO HOST NYC POP UP SHOP TO “DO GOOD” FOR PETS
- CAT FINDS HIS WAY BACK HOME SIX MONTHS AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- “SHELTER ME: LET’S GO HOME” PBS BROADCASTS – WEEK OF MAY 19
- BOY AND DOG EACH GET SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE – TOGETHER
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Bettie Hamilton
By Bettie Hamilton and Diane Herbst A note able amazing natural ingredient used in our Spot’s Chew natural dental treats is chia, a nutrient dense edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica. The thing that is really … Continue reading
Living a holistic lifestyle of health and well-being in harmony with nature has many benefits for us and our pets. Feeding dogs and cats natural or organic food instead of diets with artificial ingredients, colors or chemicals helps promote wellness. … Continue reading
Appearing on QVC to talk about Halo’s Liv-A-Littles protein treats was a wonderful experience. To the delight of all in attendance the treats were enthusiastically gobbled up by happy dogs for viewers to see. You can hear about what a … Continue reading
Pet owners love to talk about their pets and easily volunteer information about what their pets do and do not like to eat. Often owners reveal picky eating habits and disclose the multiple feeding regimens required at dinner time. “Picky” … Continue reading