Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- HALO’S HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—FAITH’S FACES A CHALLENGE DURING WEEK 1!
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Bettie Hamilton
By Bettie Hamilton and Diane Herbst A note able amazing natural ingredient used in our Spot’s Chew natural dental treats is chia, a nutrient dense edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica. The thing that is really … Continue reading
Living a holistic lifestyle of health and well-being in harmony with nature has many benefits for us and our pets. Feeding dogs and cats natural or organic food instead of diets with artificial ingredients, colors or chemicals helps promote wellness. … Continue reading
Appearing on QVC to talk about Halo’s Liv-A-Littles protein treats was a wonderful experience. To the delight of all in attendance the treats were enthusiastically gobbled up by happy dogs for viewers to see. You can hear about what a … Continue reading
Pet owners love to talk about their pets and easily volunteer information about what their pets do and do not like to eat. Often owners reveal picky eating habits and disclose the multiple feeding regimens required at dinner time. “Picky” … Continue reading