Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- HALO, PURELY FOR PETS TO HOST NYC POP UP SHOP TO “DO GOOD” FOR PETS
- CAT FINDS HIS WAY BACK HOME SIX MONTHS AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- “SHELTER ME: LET’S GO HOME” PBS BROADCASTS – WEEK OF MAY 19
- BOY AND DOG EACH GET SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE – TOGETHER
- ELLEN, A SOCIAL MEDIA FORCE FOR GOOD, REACHES TWO MILESTONES
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Caroline Chang
We received this letter from Jess Ram about her three year old miniature poodle named Bo and would like to share it with our blog readers. Praise to Halo Grain-free turkey, duck, and pheasant food for dogs is fantastic! I … Continue reading
We would like to share this letter we received from John of Madison, WI who has five cats with our blog readers: Dear Halo: I wanted to contact you about your product, Spot’s Stew (Wild Salmon) for cats. I recently … Continue reading
The Humane Society of the United States Pets for Life program sponsored a Free Rabies Vaccine event on February 16th at Hollenbeck Park in Los Angeles. Amanda Arrington, Director of Pets for Life tells us “It was a great kickoff … Continue reading
We would like to share this letter we received from Karen who has a 10 year old Maltese. Dear Halo: I rarely contact companies, good or bad, but I had to make an exception. My 10 year old Maltese (Casper) … Continue reading
Back in 1986, Halo started in natural food stores, because these pioneers were among the first to recognize that they wanted the same real-food ingredients for their pets as they demanded for themselves. Now, over a quarter century later, we’re … Continue reading