Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- HALO, PURELY FOR PETS TO HOST NYC POP UP SHOP TO “DO GOOD” FOR PETS
- CAT FINDS HIS WAY BACK HOME SIX MONTHS AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- “SHELTER ME: LET’S GO HOME” PBS BROADCASTS – WEEK OF MAY 19
- BOY AND DOG EACH GET SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE – TOGETHER
- ELLEN, A SOCIAL MEDIA FORCE FOR GOOD, REACHES TWO MILESTONES
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Diane Herbst
In 2004, Wallace was a homeless, badly-behaved white pit bull facing death at a shelter in Minnesota. In stepped his saviors, Clara and Andrew “Roo” Yori, shelter volunteers who saw vast potential in the energetic, misbehaving pup. Roo worked relentlessly … Continue reading
By Bettie Hamilton and Diane Herbst A note able amazing natural ingredient used in our Spot’s Chew natural dental treats is chia, a nutrient dense edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica. The thing that is really … Continue reading
On June 9th, Jason Flatt, founder of Friends to the Forlorn Pitbull, helped distribute 4,000 meals of Halo Spot’s Stew to hundreds of people and their dogs in Paulding County, Georgia. “I feel great about it,” says Flatt, of Dallas, … Continue reading
A white baby lion cub named Jojo was taken away from her mother shortly after she was born in July to have a naval infection treated. When her caretakers at a German zoo tried to reunite baby Jojo with her … Continue reading
On a three-acre property in rural Zelienople, Pennsylvania, 34 huge breeds of dogs — Great Pyrenees, St. Bernards, New Foundlands, Great Danes and Mastiffs — roam free and live in harmony. This special place is called Gentle Ben’s Giant Breed … Continue reading