Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- OSCAR NOMINEE DONATES PET FOOD TO MN RESCUE
- DOGS AND CATS CALM STRESSED STUDENTS DURING FINALS
- HUMANE SOCIETY OF DICKSON COUNTY NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” DOG FOOD SOLVE HEALTH PROBLEMS?
- HALO BECOMES FOUNDING SPONSOR OF ANIMAL CROWDFUNDING SITE LOVEANIMALS.ORG
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Holistic Cat Food
When you choose Halo pet food, made from natural, whole food ingredients, your pet won’t be the only one with a radiant coat, clear eyes and renewed energy. Halo feeds it forward, donating over 1.5 million meals annually. Halo is … Continue reading
June is the National Adopt a Cat Month, an idea created by the American Humane Association to encourage people to make room in their hearts and homes for one (or more?!) cat(s), from the millions of them who are waiting … Continue reading
Halo Facebook Fan, Stéphanie Lafleur, shared with us the story about her cat, Pigeon, and how Halo natural cat food has helped her heal. She says: “Good morning. My husband and I would like to thank HALO for providing quality … Continue reading
We would like to share this letter from Bonnie about her kitty with our blog readers: My 10.5 year old kitty also had this problem [nightly hacking episodes] since kittenhood – got her from a shelter. Tested negative for fiv, … Continue reading
Last year we wrote about Halo customer, Steven Robertson’s cat, Kiki who was Felv-positive. Earlier this year, Kiki passed away. This is what Steven had to say: “Halo kept my little Kiki healthy for the last two years that he … Continue reading