Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Natural Dog Treats
Carolyn M. wrote a review for Halo’s Liv-A-Littles Freeze Dried Salmon treats on her blog “Conversation with Carolyn”. Here are some highlights from her reveiw: “Sandie (my 12 year old Sharpei Mix dog) loves loves loves SALMON. I was given … Continue reading
Abby Irene posted a video review of Halo Small Breed Spot’s Stew Chicken recipe and Spot’s Chew Dental Treat Nutty Banana (toy/small breed). She said: “Hey guys, so this is one for the pets, the cats and dogs! I got … Continue reading
Golden Woofs is a dog blog by Sugar the Golden Retriever and on her blog she wrote a review for Halo Liv-a-Littles Cat treats: “Woofs! Sugar here, you read the title correctly … Our friends from Chewy.com delivered Halo cat … Continue reading
With the arrival in my life of Maisie, the gorgeous Blue Weimaraner we recently drove up from Tri-State Weimaraner Rescue in Virginia Beach – I find myself thrust back into the world of dog training. I have to teach basic … Continue reading
A fundamental rule of house training a puppy successfully and quickly is that you should know at all times exactly where your puppy is – which isn’t difficult, since there are really only three places the puppy should ever be … Continue reading