Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- ASK-THE-VET: IS CAMPHOR HARMFUL TO DOGS?
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Natural Pet Products
Carolyn M. wrote a review for Halo’s Liv-A-Littles Freeze Dried Salmon treats on her blog “Conversation with Carolyn”. Here are some highlights from her reveiw: “Sandie (my 12 year old Sharpei Mix dog) loves loves loves SALMON. I was given … Continue reading
1) Learn to Recognize When a Puppy Needs to Go If you take the time to notice the signals that can tell you what a puppy is thinking or wanting, it can save you time and trouble. If a puppy … Continue reading
A couple of years ago I wrote a blog advising against using a raised feeder, which can be dangerous for a large breed dog because it is one of the things that can cause the medical condition bloat. That blog … Continue reading