Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: BAH HUMBUG! THE HOLIDAYS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PETS!
- THANK YOU, THE BUSINESS JOURNAL, FOR SPREADING THE HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP NEWS
- PET CAT BRINGS INCREDIBLE CHANGES IN AUTISTIC GIRL
- DR. NICHOLAS DODMAN: SIX THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BRINGING YOUR SHELTER CAT HOME
- MANATEE KEEPS WATCH OVER STRANDED DOG
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Pet Health
Did you know that holiday decorations can be deadly for our four-legged family members? I hate to sound like the grumpy Grinch Who Stole Christmas, but I really do want to help you avoid the pet calamities of the holidays … Continue reading
1. Advance Planning You certainly don’t want to bring your new cat into your home and suddenly find you are lacking some vital accoutrement, like cat food or litter box. So, to avoid this potential downfall, it is a good … Continue reading
Question: My tortie, [an elderly cat in renal failure], I have tried the prescription food…she would graze on the dry food only. I tried Halo a couple nights ago and I have to keep filling up her plate. So she … Continue reading
Every week I have the privilege of sharing some of my thoughts and interests about pets with the Halo audience. As we all try to take a moment during the holidays to reflect on what we are thankful for at … Continue reading
1. BE PREPARED: Presumably you will have thought head before bring your adopted dog home so that you have all the things you need and he has all the things he needs to settle in right away. A collar and … Continue reading