Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- OSCAR NOMINEES, HALO AND FREEKIBBLE.COM FEED LOS ANGELES PETS IN NEED
- BELOVED STRAY DOG FINALLY FINDS HOME AFTER CAR ACCIDENT
- CAROLYN’S HALO TREAT REVIEW: “IF SANDIE COULD TALK, SHE’D RECOMMEND IT”
- THE OLATE DOGS AND HALO FEATURED ON FOX 5 LAS VEGAS
- CHIHUAHUA MAMA ADOPTS AND SAVES THE LIFE OF TINY KITTEN
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
- Connie on PETPAV COMMUNITY GREAT PLACE TO MEET OTHER PET LOVERS
- Sue on TRACIE HOTCHNER: RAISED FEEDERS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR LARGE BREED DOGS
- BONNIE R. CATALANO on COULDN’T RESIST SHARING THIS PIC – TREAT, PLEASE!
- Bonnie on Sign Up For Email Updates!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Pet Health
Diabetes in dogs is a fairly common occurrence but it is a very different disease than what occurs in cats. I turned for assistance in understanding canine diabetes to my co-host on THE EXPERT VET on the Radio Pet Lady … Continue reading
It’s springtime and in the Northeast the lawns are just beginning to green up – a time when everyone who has been housebound through this long, cold winter is eager to get out and clean up the garden. Our dogs … Continue reading
We are thrilled to announce that Fritz has met his weight loss goal at week 11 of the 12-week Healthy Weight Challenge! Fritz lost a total of 6.5 pounds over 11 weeks and is a happier and healthier 43.5 pounds! … Continue reading
With the arrival in my life of Maisie, the gorgeous Blue Weimaraner we recently drove up from Tri-State Weimaraner Rescue in Virginia Beach – I find myself thrust back into the world of dog training. I have to teach basic … Continue reading
A fundamental rule of house training a puppy successfully and quickly is that you should know at all times exactly where your puppy is – which isn’t difficult, since there are really only three places the puppy should ever be … Continue reading