Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: FRITZ IS A NEW MAN ON THE HALO HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE
- HALO UNVEILS ACCLAIMED RESCUE FILM AT GLOBAL PET EXPO
- VICIOUS DOG MELLOWS THANKS TO FRIENDSHIP WITH GOOSE
- HALO-SPONSORED SHELTER ME AIRS IN CHICAGO, NORTH CAROLINA, AND SAN ANTONIO THIS WEEK
- HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—HAPPY TO REPORT ANOTHER LOSS FOR FRITZ—WEEK 3 WEIGH-IN!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Chris Pike
by: Chris Pike, VP Marketing & Promotions NCCF On tour stop number 4, The National Canine Cancer Foundation found itself in the Nations Capital for an inaugural event…no not that! Thee first ever Bark and Bowl DC! There are many … Continue reading
By: Chris Pike, VP Marketing and Promotions National Canine Cancer Foundation On March 26th Westbrook Lanes gave us the thumbs up and Bowled for a Cure! The second stop on the NCCF’s Bark and Bowl was organized by Kim, Amy … Continue reading
By: Chris Pike, VP Marketing and Promotions National Canine Cancer Foundation The City of Roses had a new name on January 22, 2011, the City of Paws; Pink Paws that is! That’s because over 200+ friends came out to support … Continue reading