Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- RESCUE CATS FROM OUR VIRTUAL CAGE AND FREEKIBBLE.COM WILL DONATE TO THE CAT NETWORK, INC.
- OSCAR NOMINEE DONATES PET FOOD TO MN RESCUE
- DOGS AND CATS CALM STRESSED STUDENTS DURING FINALS
- HUMANE SOCIETY OF DICKSON COUNTY NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” DOG FOOD SOLVE HEALTH PROBLEMS?
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Dog Bible
Recently I got an email from a radio listener complaining that their dog was “allergic to grain” and wanted my advice on whether a “grain free” dog food would solve their problems. I have found that “grain-free” seems to be … Continue reading
What do you do if you adopt a dog like my sweet young Blue Weimaraner, Maisie, and she develops horrible diarrhea when switching her to a better food? When I picked her up from Mid-Atlantic Weimaraner Rescue in Virginia Beach, … Continue reading
Do you wonder how much kibble really belongs in your dog’s bowl? Many of us who have large breed dogs are suspicious about the enormous amount of dry food that some pet food companies recommend feeding. We cannot help wondering … Continue reading
Dr. Donna Spector is Halo’s veterinary advisor and she is also my co-host on our internet radio show THE EXPERT VET on the Radio Pet Lady Network, where we’ve been having a good time choosing candidates for our Halo Healthy … Continue reading
1) Learn to Recognize When a Puppy Needs to Go If you take the time to notice the signals that can tell you what a puppy is thinking or wanting, it can save you time and trouble. If a puppy … Continue reading