Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Dog Dish Diet
“Those hard biscuits or treats keep my dogs’ teeth clean!” Many clients have told me this through the years. However, in nature, the act of chewing the bones and joints of prey help keep the cousins of our dogs’ teeth … Continue reading
I really enjoyed talking with Tracie Hotchner (author of the excellent books The Dog Bible and The Cat Bible) on her radio show, “Cat Chat” on Martha Stewart Living Radio (Sirius #112 / XM #157). We both are advocates of … Continue reading
I received this question from my blog post “DR. GREG – HOW HALO & HEALTHY INGREDIENTS CHANGED THE WAY I PRACTICE VETERINARY MEDICINE”. Question: Hi Dr. Greg, Can you please tell me in your medical opinion how Halo pet food … Continue reading
Ten years ago I started feeding HALO Spot’s Stew to help Carly avoid the constant nausea she experienced when she ate other commercial foods. Spot’s Stew healthy hypoallergenic recipe helped Carly stop vomiting in just a week or two. The … Continue reading
Dr. Greg Martinez, DVM, author of Dog Dish Diet (Riparian Press), says, “boosting health through better nutrition provides pet owners with peace of mind and, often, reduced vet bills. His popular blog, “Dr. Greg’s Dog Dish Diet” recently took on … Continue reading