Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: DOG TALK
What do you do if you adopt a dog like my sweet young Blue Weimaraner, Maisie, and she develops horrible diarrhea when switching her to a better food? When I picked her up from Mid-Atlantic Weimaraner Rescue in Virginia Beach, … Continue reading
What a wild and crazy idea: a pet food company dedicated to pets in shelters and the people dedicated to rescuing them – finds a filmmaker who can celebrate the human-animal bond in the most delightful and profound way – … Continue reading
The most popular blog I’ve ever written was about what “crude protein” really means – and whether the amount of crude protein in kibble is a reliable way to judge the best dog food for your own pooch. So I … Continue reading
The first thing to know about house training a puppy is that she does not physically have control over her muscles of elimination before she reaches four months of age. However, that is a general rule of thumb and puppies … Continue reading