Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- NOTICEABLE RESULTS: ANA’S ANGELS ANIMAL RESCUE DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: BAH HUMBUG! THE HOLIDAYS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PETS!
- THANK YOU, THE BUSINESS JOURNAL, FOR SPREADING THE HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP NEWS
- PET CAT BRINGS INCREDIBLE CHANGES IN AUTISTIC GIRL
- DR. NICHOLAS DODMAN: SIX THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BRINGING YOUR SHELTER CAT HOME
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Dr. Spector
Question: My tortie, [an elderly cat in renal failure], I have tried the prescription food…she would graze on the dry food only. I tried Halo a couple nights ago and I have to keep filling up her plate. So she … Continue reading
Question: How to remove skunk odor from your pet? We have always found that Denorex or TGel (tar based dandruff shampoos) work very well. However, I’d like to hear from a veterinarian whether this is harmful to the pet. (Definitely … Continue reading
Question: Help Please! I have a year and a half old Bengal cat. She is beautiful, sweet and full of energy. However she pees on everything in the house. Towels, tables, couches, chairs, any thing high or low-potted plants, anything. … Continue reading
Every week, Ellen DeGeneres tweets a “Classic Joke Tuesday” message. Last week she tweeted, “What did one angel say to the other?” “Halo”. #ClassicJokeTuesday. @MornLess, one of her millions of fans, quickly replied “@TheEllenShow Wait that’s what we feed the … Continue reading