Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- Jean McCarthy on TWO BENGAL CATS MADE THE SWITCH TO HALO
- Barbara in Virginia on ELLEN, A SOCIAL MEDIA FORCE FOR GOOD, REACHES TWO MILESTONES
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Dr. Spector
Angela from Ukiah California wrote to me recently asking my advice about what I would recommend as a higher quality kibble for her little Yorkshire Terriers. I jumped at the chance to tell her about Halo’s new Small Breed Spot’s … Continue reading
Question: My question is about diabetic older cats (14 Years old) . Protein and the kidneys. My cat Jigger is on insulin (2 units AM/ 3 units PM) he is fabulous. He was diagnosed in 2007, lost his extra weight … Continue reading
Question: I was wondering if you could tell me why my cat Luna is getting sick. She is two years old and we have had her for almost two months now and just the other night I woke up to … Continue reading
Question: I have recently adopted a 6 month of kitten. I have no idea of his situation before I adopted him but he’s sweet and friendly. My concern is that he has a weird habit of sucking the skin on … Continue reading