Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
- Connie on PETPAV COMMUNITY GREAT PLACE TO MEET OTHER PET LOVERS
- Sue on TRACIE HOTCHNER: RAISED FEEDERS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR LARGE BREED DOGS
- BONNIE R. CATALANO on COULDN’T RESIST SHARING THIS PIC – TREAT, PLEASE!
- Bonnie on Sign Up For Email Updates!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Dry kibble
The most popular blog I’ve ever written was about what “crude protein” really means – and whether the amount of crude protein in kibble is a reliable way to judge the best dog food for your own pooch. So I … Continue reading
Dry skin and dandruff may be a reflection of poor hydration. Dry kibble is very low in moisture and pets rarely drink enough water during the day—especially during the cold winter months. Together, this can lead to poor hydration. An … Continue reading
I think you know by now how strongly I feel about feeding cats only wet food, never dry, because they are obligate carnivores with digestive systems that struggle to deal with the highly processed carbohydrates of bagged food. Between my … Continue reading
Question: If my wife home cooks for our dogs which she does. And she is using the halo vita-mineral mix is that enough vitamins and minerals for our pet’s? She use’s the recipe for spots stews with chicken and turkey … Continue reading