Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: kitten
I received this plea for advice and help from an understandably distraught owner who was caught off guard by her cat’s sudden diagnosis with a serious heart condition. Linda wrote to me: “My seemingly healthy 10 year old cat was … Continue reading
Staff and volunteers at Helen Woodward Animal Center (HWAC) in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. saw first hand just how strong a mother’s love can be – even when the baby is from another species! Beignet, a young long-haired Chihuahua, and … Continue reading
We would like to share this letter from Bonnie about her kitty with our blog readers: My 10.5 year old kitty also had this problem [nightly hacking episodes] since kittenhood – got her from a shelter. Tested negative for fiv, … Continue reading
For starters, skip the dry food! For the most appropriate diet to meet the tremendous nutritional needs of kittens, my recommendation is to feed 100% canned food. Kittens are rapidly growing during the first several months of life and often … Continue reading
In addition to being obligate carnivores, kittens have tremendous protein requirements because of their rapid rate of growth during the first year of life. As such, treats should be selected just as carefully as the food fed to kittens. High-protein, … Continue reading