Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- RESCUE CATS FROM OUR VIRTUAL CAGE AND FREEKIBBLE.COM WILL DONATE TO THE CAT NETWORK, INC.
- OSCAR NOMINEE DONATES PET FOOD TO MN RESCUE
- DOGS AND CATS CALM STRESSED STUDENTS DURING FINALS
- HUMANE SOCIETY OF DICKSON COUNTY NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” DOG FOOD SOLVE HEALTH PROBLEMS?
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: kitten
Staff and volunteers at Helen Woodward Animal Center (HWAC) in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. saw first hand just how strong a mother’s love can be – even when the baby is from another species! Beignet, a young long-haired Chihuahua, and … Continue reading
We would like to share this letter from Bonnie about her kitty with our blog readers: My 10.5 year old kitty also had this problem [nightly hacking episodes] since kittenhood – got her from a shelter. Tested negative for fiv, … Continue reading
For starters, skip the dry food! For the most appropriate diet to meet the tremendous nutritional needs of kittens, my recommendation is to feed 100% canned food. Kittens are rapidly growing during the first several months of life and often … Continue reading
In addition to being obligate carnivores, kittens have tremendous protein requirements because of their rapid rate of growth during the first year of life. As such, treats should be selected just as carefully as the food fed to kittens. High-protein, … Continue reading