Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: kitten
Once your puppy is past a few months old and doesn’t need to be picked up and placed outdoors immediately after eating, you still need to be super alert to any signs that the puppy may need to go potty … Continue reading
The best-kept secret in house training a puppy is that you can “teach” her digestive system when to eliminate by giving her food at the same time every day and taking her outside immediately afterwards. A growing puppy needs three … Continue reading
By: Laura Bray My name is Laura Bray, and I am a long time animal lover working as an executive assistant to the President of Halo, Purely for Pets. Growing up, I was absolutely infatuated with all types of animals, … Continue reading