Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- OSCAR NOMINEES, HALO AND FREEKIBBLE.COM FEED LOS ANGELES PETS IN NEED
- BELOVED STRAY DOG FINALLY FINDS HOME AFTER CAR ACCIDENT
- CAROLYN’S HALO TREAT REVIEW: “IF SANDIE COULD TALK, SHE’D RECOMMEND IT”
- THE OLATE DOGS AND HALO FEATURED ON FOX 5 LAS VEGAS
- CHIHUAHUA MAMA ADOPTS AND SAVES THE LIFE OF TINY KITTEN
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
- Connie on PETPAV COMMUNITY GREAT PLACE TO MEET OTHER PET LOVERS
- Sue on TRACIE HOTCHNER: RAISED FEEDERS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR LARGE BREED DOGS
- BONNIE R. CATALANO on COULDN’T RESIST SHARING THIS PIC – TREAT, PLEASE!
- Bonnie on Sign Up For Email Updates!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Natural Dog Food
Wendy and Baby Hope Diamond of Animal Fair magazine continued the last furry leg of their Bark Business Tour benefiting K9s For Warriors in Dallas (November 14th) and Philadelphia (November 16th). Halo is proud to be a sponsor. We’ve raised … Continue reading
Halo is proud to sponsor K9s For Warriors, which is dedicated to providing service canines to our veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress. Molly Henneberg of Fox News reports from Washington, D.C on this wonderful organization. K9s For Warriors trains shelter … Continue reading
Facebook Halo Fan, Joy Langdon Gray, wrote to us earlier this month about her dog, Ewok and his experience with Halo natural dog food. Here’s what she wrote: I can’t say enough good things about your Spot’s Stew dry dog … Continue reading
Last Friday, October 11th, animal advocate Wendy Diamond, founder of Animal Fair Media, hosted a patriotic breakfast and fundraiser as part of AnimalFair.com’s Bark Business Tour at the Loews Hotel in New Orleans to benefit K9’s For Warriors. New Orleans … Continue reading