Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- SERVICE DOG GETS PHOTO IN SCHOOL YEARBOOK
- HALO’S HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—FAITH’S FACES A CHALLENGE DURING WEEK 1!
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: pet food company
Instead, be worried about the ingredients in that food on its best day. There are rumors swirling around on the Internet about the possibility that a heavily advertised popular supermarket brand of dog food might be contaminated and causing illness … Continue reading
Question: I just now discovered this info about Ellen DeGeneres owning a pet food company! My 10 year old Beagle, Holly, was used to my careful home made cooking for over two years, all organic foods, but she developed food … Continue reading
I know that Halo depends on their veterinary consultant, Dr. Donna Spector, for her online advice to Halo customers about their pets’ nutritional issues and questions. I know that Halo will also ask Donna to fact-check anything possibly controversial or … Continue reading
“Crude protein” is one of those measurements that can be especially slippery for us to figure out when choosing a dog food. I feel as though “crude protein” should have a yellow caution flag next to it because this pair … Continue reading