Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: HALO BLOG THE THREE MAJOR NO-NO’S IN A DOG FOOD
- HALO, PURELY FOR PETS TO HOST NYC POP UP SHOP TO “DO GOOD” FOR PETS
- CAT FINDS HIS WAY BACK HOME SIX MONTHS AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- “SHELTER ME: LET’S GO HOME” PBS BROADCASTS – WEEK OF MAY 19
- BOY AND DOG EACH GET SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE – TOGETHER
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: pet food
The DogingtonPost.com is an online newspaper for dog lovers. They went on a mission to find out the “State of Dog Food Today”. They investigated and talked with or tried to talk to top officials of most major dog food … Continue reading
Last week someone called into my Sirius/XM Wednesday night show CAT CHAT® complaining that their dog was “allergic to grain” and wanted my advice on whether a “grain free” dog food would solve their problems. In my blog last week … Continue reading
Halo, Purely for Pets is one of the sponsors of PetFoodDirect.com’s new Feeding Fido & Friends Rescue Tales Facebook Contest. The nationwide contest invites pet lovers to tell their Rescue Tales of inspirational pets and the rescues or shelters that … Continue reading
The FDA has begun a nationwide testing protocol of select pet foods for the presence of salmonella contamination. According to this recent Wall Street Journal article, testing was spurred by the increasing evidence that pet food and certain pet products … Continue reading
Your pet will first choose a food based on smell and taste but don’t underestimate the importance of how the food “feels” to your pet. And no, they are not running their paws over it…they will move it around in … Continue reading