Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: the Cat Bible
No, that is not a typo – I do mean “carbo” as in CARB as in carbohydrate (not his carbon) paw print! My book The Dog Bible explains why we have to consider kibble as only a part of our … Continue reading
I am so glad that Kristin wrote in about my blog last week and worried about my advice against using a raised feeder (I was also delighted to know that her parents are proud Greyhound adopters and appreciate her added … Continue reading
This is actually quite a funny story: I thought I had a feeding problem with one of dogs when the answer was right in the bag the whole time – the bag of Spot’s Stew, that is. This dog wants … Continue reading
You should not have to be afraid of putting a premium kibble in your dog’s bowl! A nicely created dry dog food is healthy as (at least as part of) your dog’s meal. Kibble may have gotten a bad rap … Continue reading
I think you know by now how strongly I feel about feeding cats only wet food, never dry, because they are obligate carnivores with digestive systems that struggle to deal with the highly processed carbohydrates of bagged food. Between my … Continue reading