Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- LOST TEXAS YORKIE FOUND SIX YEARS LATER IN INDIANAPOLIS
- NOTICEABLE RESULTS: ANA’S ANGELS ANIMAL RESCUE DONATION REPORT
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: BAH HUMBUG! THE HOLIDAYS CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PETS!
- THANK YOU, THE BUSINESS JOURNAL, FOR SPREADING THE HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP NEWS
- PET CAT BRINGS INCREDIBLE CHANGES IN AUTISTIC GIRL
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: vet advice
Question: My dog has tartar in her back teeth. I only started to notice because she’s had bad breath recently. I really can not afford to have her teeth cleaned by a vet, they are asking for $325. I really … Continue reading
Tonight you can meet the wonderful vet, Dr. Donna Spector, whose opinions you have been reading here on the HALO blog for years! Dr. Donna will be filling in as my co-host tonight on my new Internet radio show CAT … Continue reading
Question: My doxie has some fur tufts that are very smooth, and nothing on his skin underneath. But he’s got these weird fur tufts along his body. What could be causing this? Thanks. Answer: Thanks for writing in. Without seeing … Continue reading
Question: My cat is14yrs old and seems to be in good health but at night he has these attacks it’s like he’s hacking something up. But nothing comes up he doesn’t vomit. He is an insider cat. Can you give … Continue reading