Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinarian advice
Question: Hi I have an 8 year old Maltese that weighs approx. 7.5 and is in good health. He is a picky eater and I have him off dry food as either the size is too big for him to … Continue reading
Question: I have 2 Yorkie Poo’s who are 6 yrs old. They have had skin problems for years. (itchy skin, one dog losing some hair around his tail area) My vet has put them both on a prednisone, simplicef, and … Continue reading
Question: Any suggestions on diet for a 12 year old cat who is dreadfully overweight? The vet and I have been struggling with this problem for years. He just continues to add on the pounds no matter what he is … Continue reading
Question: My cat is14yrs old and seems to be in good health but at night he has these attacks it’s like he’s hacking something up. But nothing comes up he doesn’t vomit. He is an insider cat. Can you give … Continue reading