Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- Dexter the Cat is “Feeling Like a Normal Kitty” Thanks to Halo Natural Cat Food
- Thank You Lou Wegner for Helping Pets at the Dog Film Festival
- Are Labs Fatter than Other Dogs?
- Noticeable Results: Northwoods Humane Society Donation Report
- Thank You Susanne Kogut and the Petco Foundation for Helping Pets at the Dog Film Festival
Our Facebook Page
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinarian advice
Question: I currently have 5 cats…this past weekend one of them got really sick and was throwing up everywhere and every time she ate…the next day another cat started throwing up. And now every day another cat is getting sick … Continue reading
Halloween is a fun-filled holiday for children and adults; however, the scary creatures, silly costumes, decorations and treats can be frightening and even dangerous for dogs and cats. I recommend following these guidelines to keep your pet safe and stress-free … Continue reading
Question: Hey, I realize there are a lot of questions about cats being sick. I’m concern because my 10 year old cats seemed to be sick a lot. Not really vomit or hairballs. More like bail. She hadn’t gotten sick … Continue reading
Question: Hi, I have a 8 month old Yorkiepoo, he is in excellent health BUT it’s his first summer and he has shorter hair than others. Like if he’s loosing hair and growing new hair I don’t find any shedding … Continue reading