Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinarian advice
Halloween is a fun-filled holiday for children and adults; however, the scary creatures, silly costumes, decorations and treats can be frightening and even dangerous for dogs and cats. I recommend following these guidelines to keep your pet safe and stress-free … Continue reading
Question: Hey, I realize there are a lot of questions about cats being sick. I’m concern because my 10 year old cats seemed to be sick a lot. Not really vomit or hairballs. More like bail. She hadn’t gotten sick … Continue reading
Question: Hi, I have a 8 month old Yorkiepoo, he is in excellent health BUT it’s his first summer and he has shorter hair than others. Like if he’s loosing hair and growing new hair I don’t find any shedding … Continue reading
Question: I have recently gotten a kitten of 3 months. My older cat (5 yrs) loves him but is a “grazer” and the kitten will eat his food and the older cat’s food to. I worry that my older cat … Continue reading