Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: LOOKING FOR A LOW-CAL TREAT YOUR DOG WILL LOVE? TRY FROZEN BROCCOLI! on
- FACEBOOK FANS SAYS, “WE HAVE OUR PUPPY BACK!” on
- RETIREMENT COMMUNITY & STUDENTS HELP TRAIN SERVICE DOGS FOR KIDS on
- HERE’S THE TRAILER FOR “SHELTER ME” ON PBS! on
- DR. JASON NICHOLAS: URETHRAL OBSTRUCTION IN CATS – WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR CAT CAN’T PEE on
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinarian
In March, Levi joined The Expert Vet (of the Radio Pet Lady Network) in a 12-week weight loss program. We are happy to report that Levi has completed the program with flying colors and has become our latest and very … Continue reading
Question: I have two cats. One is about 10 lbs; the other is waaaaaaaay over that. Probably close to 20. One is 9, the other 10. The younger is the heavier. They have been on [brand name] weight control for … Continue reading
Question: How to remove skunk odor from your pet? We have always found that Denorex or TGel (tar based dandruff shampoos) work very well. However, I’d like to hear from a veterinarian whether this is harmful to the pet. (Definitely … Continue reading
We are thrilled to announce that Fritz has met his weight loss goal at week 11 of the 12-week Healthy Weight Challenge! Fritz lost a total of 6.5 pounds over 11 weeks and is a happier and healthier 43.5 pounds! … Continue reading