Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: FRITZ IS A NEW MAN ON THE HALO HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE
- HALO UNVEILS ACCLAIMED RESCUE FILM AT GLOBAL PET EXPO
- VICIOUS DOG MELLOWS THANKS TO FRIENDSHIP WITH GOOSE
- HALO-SPONSORED SHELTER ME AIRS IN CHICAGO, NORTH CAROLINA, AND SAN ANTONIO THIS WEEK
- HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—HAPPY TO REPORT ANOTHER LOSS FOR FRITZ—WEEK 3 WEIGH-IN!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinary advice
Question: My beloved cockerpoo Barkley is 3.5 months old. She started going out 2 weeks ago, during that time we switched her food from intestinal to regular puppy food (mixed them until it was done). In the last 2 weeks … Continue reading
Question: My dog doesn’t have much hair and I’ve noticed that he gets very pink around his nose and on his belly. I am worried he is getting sunburned. What can I do? Answer: Thanks for your question. Sunny days … Continue reading
Question: My Pug keeps shaking his head. Could there be something wrong with his ear? Someone told me this could be a sign of allergies. Answer: Yes, it is possible your dog could have something wrong with his ear. Ear … Continue reading
Eating quickly or aggressive eating can be potentially dangerous to your dog’s health. Dogs who eat quickly often don’t chew their food adequately which may lead to choking or gagging. These eating behaviors may also contribute to a potentially life-threatening … Continue reading