Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: HALO BLOG THE THREE MAJOR NO-NO’S IN A DOG FOOD
- HALO, PURELY FOR PETS TO HOST NYC POP UP SHOP TO “DO GOOD” FOR PETS
- CAT FINDS HIS WAY BACK HOME SIX MONTHS AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- “SHELTER ME: LET’S GO HOME” PBS BROADCASTS – WEEK OF MAY 19
- BOY AND DOG EACH GET SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE – TOGETHER
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinary advice
Question: My dog doesn’t have much hair and I’ve noticed that he gets very pink around his nose and on his belly. I am worried he is getting sunburned. What can I do? Answer: Thanks for your question. Sunny days … Continue reading
Question: My Pug keeps shaking his head. Could there be something wrong with his ear? Someone told me this could be a sign of allergies. Answer: Yes, it is possible your dog could have something wrong with his ear. Ear … Continue reading
Eating quickly or aggressive eating can be potentially dangerous to your dog’s health. Dogs who eat quickly often don’t chew their food adequately which may lead to choking or gagging. These eating behaviors may also contribute to a potentially life-threatening … Continue reading
Question: I have an elderly cat in renal failure. Currently feeding AD and Renal LP – but she isn’t very interested. I would love suggestions for getting her interested in food again. She’s on every-other-day fluids that I give at … Continue reading