Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—FRITZ’S 4 WEEK RESULTS ARE IN—IT’S CALLED CHALLENGE FOR A REASON!
- ONLINE STRANGERS HELP WOMAN FIND HER LOST DOG
- HALO-SPONSORED SHELTER ME AIRS IN CHICAGO, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO AND SALT LAKE CITY THIS WEEK
- ASK-THE-VET: FLAKY DANDRUFF IN DOGS
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: FRITZ IS A NEW MAN ON THE HALO HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: veterinary tips
Dry skin and dandruff may be a reflection of poor hydration. Dry kibble is very low in moisture and pets rarely drink enough water during the day—especially during the cold winter months. Together, this can lead to poor hydration. An … Continue reading
Who can say no to all natural pumpkin, oats, and cinnamon? Now your dog can enjoy his own version of this favorite Thanksgiving classic with Spot’s Chew in Yummy Pumpkin Flavor. Or try a blast of peppermint with the Spot’s … Continue reading