Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Lynette Kohoutek on THREE YEARS AFTER AMAZING RESCUE, RILEY & ZACH VISIT THE HALO OFFICE
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: www.SpectorDVM.com
Question: My dog is on science diet ID, I want her off! Her breath smells awful on this food! She weighs 6 lbs. And is a mini pom with a very bad tummy. She gets the poo’s very easy! She … Continue reading
Question: What can you do if your puppy ate some mac n cheese that was made with milk? Answer: Thanks for your question. Generally most dogs will be okay after getting a single bite of mac n’ cheese. If your … Continue reading
Question: We have a three year old Vizsla and she is a tick magnet. We check her out every time we come home from a hike and sometimes I have pulled off 6 to 7 ticks. Recently we were at … Continue reading
Question: I have a 6 year old male shih tzu that has had ear problems for years. I have used countless medicines and do vinegar/alcohol drops several times a week. I have always fed grain free, just because I feel … Continue reading