Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: FRITZ IS A NEW MAN ON THE HALO HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE
- HALO UNVEILS ACCLAIMED RESCUE FILM AT GLOBAL PET EXPO
- VICIOUS DOG MELLOWS THANKS TO FRIENDSHIP WITH GOOSE
- HALO-SPONSORED SHELTER ME AIRS IN CHICAGO, NORTH CAROLINA, AND SAN ANTONIO THIS WEEK
- HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—HAPPY TO REPORT ANOTHER LOSS FOR FRITZ—WEEK 3 WEIGH-IN!
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: www.SpectorDVM.com
Question: I have 2 Yorkie Poo’s who are 6 yrs old. They have had skin problems for years. (itchy skin, one dog losing some hair around his tail area) My vet has put them both on a prednisone, simplicef, and … Continue reading
Question: I noticed that there are chunks of spiral pasta in the canned chicken – is it okay to cook up pasta and add it to their diet and if so how much should they be fed – I am … Continue reading
Question: My question is about diabetic older cats (14 Years old) . Protein and the kidneys. My cat Jigger is on insulin (2 units AM/ 3 units PM) he is fabulous. He was diagnosed in 2007, lost his extra weight … Continue reading
Question: After reading the blog “TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” PET FOOD REALLY SOLVE HEALTH ISSUES?” on dog food allergies. Nothing happened after changing proteins and going to limited ingredient food. How do you prepare a simple home cooked diet … Continue reading