Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- ASK-THE-VET: IS CAMPHOR HARMFUL TO DOGS?
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Ask a Vet
Question: Is the odor of camphor tablet for repelling mosquito harmful or toxic for the dogs? Answer: Thanks for writing in. Here is what the ASPCA has to say about camphor: Essential oils such as camphor and eucalyptus have the … Continue reading
Question: What dry and wet food Halo products would be appropriate to feed my adult German Shepherd with Colitis? Answer: Thanks for writing in. It is common for many dogs with colitis to require a fairly high fiber diet to … Continue reading
Question: My Daschund recently started getting these pimples all over his belly and under his arm pits. When you rub him they seem to pop pretty easily. The skin around it looks dry. He doesn’t scratch or bite at it. … Continue reading
Question: My dog is on science diet ID, I want her off! Her breath smells awful on this food! She weighs 6 lbs. And is a mini pom with a very bad tummy. She gets the poo’s very easy! She … Continue reading