Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: LOOKING FOR A LOW-CAL TREAT YOUR DOG WILL LOVE? TRY FROZEN BROCCOLI! on
- FACEBOOK FANS SAYS, “WE HAVE OUR PUPPY BACK!” on
- RETIREMENT COMMUNITY & STUDENTS HELP TRAIN SERVICE DOGS FOR KIDS on
- HERE’S THE TRAILER FOR “SHELTER ME” ON PBS! on
- DR. JASON NICHOLAS: URETHRAL OBSTRUCTION IN CATS – WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR CAT CAN’T PEE on
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Ask a Vet
Question: My cat is 2 years old and last night we came home after only being gone for an hour to find multiple piles of vomit. He has vomited a couple times today but not nearly as much. Two of … Continue reading
Question: I have a question about my 2 year old indoor cat. He has a hairball caused by an earlier skin problem when he licked a couple of places on his lower back. I have been giving him hair ball … Continue reading
Question: My furry friend had blood work and had High level of Creatine Kinace 252 reference range was from10-200 U/L. She easts dry salmon spot stew dog food. She also has a heart murmur. Is Halo pet food safe for … Continue reading
Question: What kind of treats does Halo have for diabetic dogs with IBD? Answer: Thanks for your inquiry. Halo’s Liv-a-Littles 100% meat protein treats are high protein and low carbohydrate treats which are well suited for many diabetic dogs. However, … Continue reading