Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- BarbaraJean on TRACIE HOTCHNER: CATS ARE NOT LITTLE DOGS
- Diane on LAST DAY TO RENT “SHELTER ME” FROM REDBOX AND HELP PETS IN NEED!
- Emily Hennigan on ELLEN REACHES 18 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- BarbaraJean on ST. CLAIR SHORES PATCH VIDEO OF HOLIDAY KIBBLE DROP TO PET SUPPLIES PLUS
- Kimberly, The Fur Mom on MOLLY JO FINISHES HER HALO BAG AND “ASKS” TO BE FED MORE HOLISTIC DOG FOOD
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Ask a Vet
Question: I have a 12 year old male cat who was recently diagnosed with renal failure. He will not eat the canned KD or renal LP food. He nibbles occasionally at the dry KD food. I have tried various kinds … Continue reading
Question: Hi I have an 8 year old Maltese that weighs approx. 7.5 and is in good health. He is a picky eater and I have him off dry food as either the size is too big for him to … Continue reading
Question: My dog has tartar in her back teeth. I only started to notice because she’s had bad breath recently. I really can not afford to have her teeth cleaned by a vet, they are asking for $325. I really … Continue reading
Question: I have 2 Yorkie Poo’s who are 6 yrs old. They have had skin problems for years. (itchy skin, one dog losing some hair around his tail area) My vet has put them both on a prednisone, simplicef, and … Continue reading
Question: Any suggestions on diet for a 12 year old cat who is dreadfully overweight? The vet and I have been struggling with this problem for years. He just continues to add on the pounds no matter what he is … Continue reading