Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- ONLINE STRANGERS HELP WOMAN FIND HER LOST DOG
- HALO-SPONSORED SHELTER ME AIRS IN CHICAGO, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO AND SALT LAKE CITY THIS WEEK
- ASK-THE-VET: FLAKY DANDRUFF IN DOGS
- TRACIE HOTCHNER: FRITZ IS A NEW MAN ON THE HALO HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE
- HALO UNVEILS ACCLAIMED RESCUE FILM AT GLOBAL PET EXPO
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Category Archives: Ask a Vet
Question: I have a 2 yr black and grey Doxie and he has dry, cakie dandruff spots on him and he is losing his hair with them.hat is it and what can I do? He doesn’t scratch them or at … Continue reading
In addition to being obligate carnivores, kittens have tremendous protein requirements because of their rapid rate of growth during the first year of life. As such, treats should be selected just as carefully as the food fed to kittens. High-protein, … Continue reading
Question: Please help! I have 2 cats; one is overweight (Clementine). I’m having a difficult time trying to get Clem to lose weight (she’s 17lbs). She tends to eat Footie’s food when I’m not looking, so I’ll probably start feeding … Continue reading