Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- HALO’S HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—FAITH’S FACES A CHALLENGE DURING WEEK 1!
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: Bettie Hamilton
We would like to share this email from Amber Immerblum, Founder and Director of Amber’s Angels Rescue sent to Halo’s Bettie Hamilton, VP of product development. Dear Bettie, We met yesterday morning at the Pet Pantry Warehouse in Greenwich, CT. … Continue reading
In its April issue, Curve Magazine featured Halo in its two-page article: “The Halo Effect – Pet Food Gets a New Holistic Spin.” Halo’s VP of product development and marketing, Bettie Hamilton, is quoted extensively, sharing Halo’s holistic philosophy and … Continue reading
The December 2012 issue Gem Magazine featured a cover story about Ellen DeGeneres and Halo’s commitment to all natural, nutritious ingredients and how co-owner has helped numerous pets in Long Island shelters and rescues. From inviting Rescue Ink on her … Continue reading
For most pets, the call to dinner displays fresh jubilation each day. Dogs and cats scramble to their dishes and anxiously await their dining experience. Feeding schedules and menus can vary. In my home I feed our twelve year old … Continue reading