Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- “SHELTER ME: NEW BEGINNINGS” THE FOURTH EPISODE HOSTED BY ALLISON JANNEY THIS WEEKEND
- ALISON EASTWOOD AND LOVEANIMALS.ORG CHIMP CHAMPIONS
- DR. DONNA SPECTOR: LEARN HOW TO AVOID OVER-VACCINATION!
- HALO’S HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE—FAITH HAS A VERY SUCCESSFUL WEEK 2!
- 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL ON A MISSION TO HELP PETS
- barbara on ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- Beverlyk on TRACIE HOTCHNER: MY GODMOTHER JOAN RIVERS ABSOLUTELY LOVED DOGS
- Andrea on TRACIE HOTCHNER: MY GODMOTHER JOAN RIVERS ABSOLUTELY LOVED DOGS
- James B. on ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- JoLynn Allred on TRACIE HOTCHNER: MY GODMOTHER JOAN RIVERS ABSOLUTELY LOVED DOGS
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: dog food allergies
We love receiving letters and pictures telling us how your pets are doing. Here’s a letter we received from Evie Deaton that we thought you’d love, too! Dear Halo I had to write to you because I am so happy … Continue reading
Question: After reading the blog “TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” PET FOOD REALLY SOLVE HEALTH ISSUES?” on dog food allergies. Nothing happened after changing proteins and going to limited ingredient food. How do you prepare a simple home cooked diet … Continue reading
Last week someone called into my Sirius/XM Wednesday night show CAT CHAT® complaining that their dog was “allergic to grain” and wanted my advice on whether a “grain free” dog food would solve their problems. In my blog last week … Continue reading
Question: What is your feeling about alternating different types of foods each day? i.e. Serving meat/fish one day, then vegan, then something else. Would this disturb my dog’s diet? Answer: Thanks for your question! Some dogs will do fine on … Continue reading