Newsletter & Email Updates Signup
Get valuable coupons by signing up for our Newsletter today!
Subscribe to BlogRecieve email updates about new posts made to the Halo, Purely for Pets Blog.
Enter your zip code to find out where you can purchase Halo's natural pet care products
- MAMA DOG OF THREE NURSES ORPHANED KITTEN TOO!
- PAWSITIVE PERSPECTIVES ASSISTANCE DOGS (PAWPADS) NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- MEET FAITH! HALO AND DR. DONNA TEAM UP FOR OUR 2ND HEALTHY WEIGHT CHALLENGE!
- LAS VEGAS HOT-DIGGITY DACHSHUND CLUB & RESCUE NOTICEABLE RESULTS DONATION REPORT
- ACTOR KEN WAHL HELPS CATS HELP VETERANS
- Jodi daum on CHICAGO PET PARENTS – GET YOUR DOG A FREE BLOOD TEST
- admin on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- Jill Plumer on Ask a Vet: Beware counterfeit flea and tick products
- admin on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
- Anthony Frometa on ASK-THE-VET: A DACHSHUND WITH SKIN ISSUES
General Product Information
Favorite Pet Bloggers
Tag Archives: dog food allergies
We love receiving letters and pictures telling us how your pets are doing. Here’s a letter we received from Evie Deaton that we thought you’d love, too! Dear Halo I had to write to you because I am so happy … Continue reading
Question: After reading the blog “TRACIE HOTCHNER: DOES “GRAIN FREE” PET FOOD REALLY SOLVE HEALTH ISSUES?” on dog food allergies. Nothing happened after changing proteins and going to limited ingredient food. How do you prepare a simple home cooked diet … Continue reading
Last week someone called into my Sirius/XM Wednesday night show CAT CHAT® complaining that their dog was “allergic to grain” and wanted my advice on whether a “grain free” dog food would solve their problems. In my blog last week … Continue reading
Question: What is your feeling about alternating different types of foods each day? i.e. Serving meat/fish one day, then vegan, then something else. Would this disturb my dog’s diet? Answer: Thanks for your question! Some dogs will do fine on … Continue reading